Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Feeling Bummed








I went to 'that place' yesterday for a check-up. I was sooo scared! I thought for sure Jessi was going to leave me there again. And though the doctors and nurses do everything they can to make sure I am comfortable and that I feel loved and welcomed.... I just want to be with Jessi! I tried hiding in my kennel - but it was no use! They found me.




The doctor removed my bandage so you can see my pins. Don't they look gross?! They don't feel too great either. They are heavy and uncomfortable. I don't like walking on my leg at all. Even less now that the bandage has been removed. So I hobble around on three legs most of the time.




The doctor showed my owners how to clean the pins and also showed them a few exercises to help my leg grow strong and healthy again. But I don't like to cooperate with that at all. IT HURTS! And I yelp and growl and get downright angry and nasty when they do that to me. I know that I shouldn't.... And my owners really aren't trying to be mean to me. But I just want my leg to be left alone. As soon as they are done, I kiss and make up with my owners and we are all friends again.




I also hate the e-collar that they insist I wear. I don't know why they put that horrible funnel thing on me!! It's uncomfortable and it gets in my way and I find myself bumping into everything! When I go outside and try and smell the ground then tip my head up again snow falls in my face and I get all wet. YUCK!!




Even though I'm pretty bummed right now, I am getting better and better all the time. Next week I think they are going to remove one of the pins. YAY!!!




Again... thank you all for prayers and support!


Love,


Teena

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Aw... poor baby... Hope you get better soon.