Friday, April 13, 2007

THANK YOU!




Thank you to EVERYONE who has sent in a donation. We are about 1/5th of the way there!!!
A BIG thank you to...

Grandma and Grandpa
John
Mark
Heather
Frank
Gmj

And my neighbors and CLF for buying lots of homebaked cookies and fudge!

A quick update on my health... I was released from the hospital yesterday and was sooo excited to see Jessi that I just couldn't stay calm like I'm supposed to! I wiggled and jumped and licked... It's good to be back home with my family and in my own bed! I still have a loooong recovery ahead of me though. The doc says that I need to keep pretty quiet for 3 whole months! And I so desperately want to run and play....

Thanks again everyone for your kindness and generosity to me and my family! We are still accepting donations!! So keep 'em coming.

Much love to you all...
Teena

2 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

I am so glad you are home in your own bed and with your beloved Jessi. Do what the Dr. says so you can get really well and then you can play as hard as you want. Kissies to your ears, Gmj.

Martha said...

Hope you are getting better Teeny Tiny! And I hope you decide to be my friend too.